1. Warming up with high-velocity responses to the Waiting for Superman guiding questions
2. Analyzing and evaluating Waiting for Superman's use of ethos, logos, and pathos
- Please turn in your documentary tracking notes when you finish your discussion.
- Have a buddy film you on your cell phone.
- You need to remain "on stage" for at least 50 seconds, even if you run out of things to say.
1. If you did not get a chance to watch your speech and complete the reflective rubric, please do this over the weekend and turn in your rubric on Monday.
*If you were absent today or did not give your speech today for whatever reason, you will need to do so on Tuesday.*
2. Assigned book club reading and syllabus for Tuesday, May 2.