Focus: What does your book club author want you to understand better or differently?
1. Warming up with three good things!
2. Spending 15-20 minutes of quality time with your book / audiobook
3. Enjoying Book Clubs, Day 4! I will be checking out your syllabi from afar.
4. Wrapping up with your success tickets and thinking about what you need to do for Thursday
1. Assigned book club reading/syllabus for Thursday.
2. Start researching your book club final speech; in addition to your book, you will need to research at least three other reliable sources that offer important information about the issue you're taking on.
3. I need to get all Gatsby books checked in by Wednesday, May 10.