Reminder: You may now take up to six minutes for your speech.
1. Warming up with the opening and closing of Waiting for Superman
- Why did the director choose this particular clip for the opening? For the closing?
- What makes this a powerful frame?
3. Running through the rubric one last time and addressing areas that need work
4. Practicing, practicing, practicing
4th hour final: Wednesday, 7:21 am
6th hour final: Friday, 8:46 am
1. If you are signed up to give your speech tomorrow, you must give your speech tomorrow. If you are signed up for the finals period, you must go then. IF A GROUP MEMBER IS ABSENT, YOU MUST PRESENT WITHOUT HIM/HER. Do everything in your power to be here for your group.
2. Turn in your Chromebooks to the library as soon as possible. You will not need yours for this final.
3. ALL MAKE-UP WORK, REVISIONS, ETC. DUE THIS FRIDAY BY 3:00 PM.
Note: If you still have a Color of Water or Great Gatsby book, you need to turn it in to the bookkeeper. If you can't find your book, you will need to pay the fine. You will not be able to register for next year's classes until all books/fines are taken care of.