1. Warming up with post-viewing responses to Blackfish
2. Analyzing and evaluating Blackfish in a 20-minute Socratic seminar; turning in tracking sheets
3. Giving one-minute speeches to other students who share your rhetorical appeal; following up with one-minute panel discussions
- As you listen, think of (and possibly jot down) 1-2 questions to ask of the speaker that relate directly to the speech. The tone of your questions should match the tone of the speech.
Assigned book club syllabus and reading for MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY.
For students with school-issued Chromebooks:
- You will only need your Chromebook for this class if you need it to prepare your speech. You will otherwise not need it on the last day of class nor during finals.
- Please turn in your Chromebook as early as possible based on your needs for other finals.
- If your Chromebook is damaged or lost, come see us before finals week.
- You now turn in your Chromebook to the library, not to your English teacher.